Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hola Familia!
 
First off, this letter isn't going to be as long as the others have been because we talked yesterday and also we found out earlier today that we have special transfers so my companion has to get back and pack all his stuff cause he is going to Ensenada and I'm getting a new companion tonight. So thats should be really fun. :)
 
Benjamin, with that music, please put all the stuff that madrigals has sang last year and this year, that Stone Rose cd, and if there is extra space like the LOTRs stuff or something cool. Also, please email me seperate cause I don't know your email but I want to talk to you about some stuff not in the main stream letter that gets forwarded to the whole family. Don't worry Mom, I don't want to talk about anything sketchy :)
 
Also Mom, if you get a friend request or message from somebody named Gabby Jones or Gabriella Jones or something like that on FB, accept it. I sang a special musical number with the primary for mothers day and she filmed one of the practices so that you can see it too. Its in spanish so you might not understand the words, but you can read them in the english primary songs book :)
 
This last week we had the baptism of Byanca, and it was really really cool. The spirit was so strong and then on Sunday, she had such a different light about her after she was confirmed and she was just shining with happiness. It was really cool to be a part of bringing that kind of happiness into someone else's life.
 
It was so good to talk to you all yesterday, and 40 minutes seemed so short, but as I was talking with other missionaries who didn't follow the 40 minutes rule, I was glad that I did follow it. Because they were all super homesick and I really wasn't. Not that I don't miss all of you a ton, but I am so busy with the work and the people that I rarely have time to worry about stuff back at home. Thanks so much for all of your support and I hope you all know that I love you all so much.
 
I'm out of time cause my companion needs to pack, but thanks for all that you do!
 
Love,
Elder Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment