Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 16, 2013

Yesterday we had the final Christmas concert and it was just a really cool experience. The stake center was completely full and the spirit was just super strong. I've had a little cold too so I mean I didn't sing the best that I ever had, but I was happy with how it went as I could see and feel that it was how the Lord wanted it to go. It was kinda hard to say goodbye to some of the members of my ward after the concert, and even weirder to say goodbye to some of the elders who are going home today, but its just made me more determined to not waste time because I don't have very much of it. Elder Anderson, the elder that I did the concert with went home and we had become really good friends so its kinda sad but we will see each other in BYU here in a while haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment