Thursday, January 2, 2014

November 11, 2013


So right now in the mission they are putting alot of emphasis on the things that Elder Walker of the 70 said while he was here on his tour of the mission. He left 4 tips to being a successful missionary but as I was thinking about it, they are really 4 tips to have success in life. So here they are:
1- Evitar las excusas (Avoid making excuses)
2- Tener un actitud de exito (Have an attitude of success)
3- Busar experiencias de fe en las escrituras (look for examples of faith in the scriptures)
4- Confiar en la promesa del SeƱor DyC 82:10 (Trust in the promise of the Lord Doctrine and Covenants 82:10)
I just really thought I would share them with you as I am trying to apply them in my life right now, let me know if you have a cool experience applying them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment